Want to get Married? Just think, you could be five easy steps away from a perfectly planned wedding in a beautiful, overseas venue.
Whichever location you choose, whether that is getting married in Denmark or Gibraltar, whichever package you select - we guarantee our service is seamlessly efficient from the first step to the last, with your own personal experienced dedicated wedding planner in Denmark or Gibraltar.
Contact us tell us your circumstances and we will assess your position. Click here
Documents we will list documents needed and advise where to collect them.
* Passports valid for at least 3 months from date of wedding (Or EU ID travel document)
* Residency permit if you are not living in your own home country (if applicable)
* VISA for entry into Denmark (If applicable)
* Decree or Death certificate (if either of you are previously married)
* Birth certificates of shared children
* Utility bill or equivalent if you are formally registered as living together (it is fine if you are not!)
NO SINGLE STATUS/MARITAL STATUS NEEDED! AND NO BIRTH CERTIFICATES NEEDED!!
Application your application will be tracked and any issues dealt with immediately.
Approval we will ensure final approval and that your ceremony is booked.
Recommendations just ask for details of our favoured wedding day suppliers.
For a free NO OBLIGATION documents list of what is required to get married in Denmark or Gibraltar just contact us.
We will be by your side every step of the way.
Useful blogs & articles -
How to get married in Denmark
Why you need a wedding planner
What does an International Marriage certificate look like?
What are the Danish Agency of Family Law or Familieretshuset?
Or there is a handy quick video from Leanne below outlining the process if you are looking at getting married in Denmark