Getting married in Gibraltar is wonderful, this beautiful 'rock' is situated just off the Southern Spanish coast, it is British governed and a stones throw away from the African coast line. This means all year round sunshine and enough love to make sure that you have a wedding day like no other.
In Gibraltar you have a choice of marrying either in the registry office as John Lennon and Yoko Ono did or you can choose one of the 18 registered external venues. One of these being the amazing Rock Hotel, named after its geographical location as it is in the famous rock of Gibraltar slightly higher from the hustle and bustle of Main Street and pocketed just next to the Botanical Gardens (another amazing venue for your wedding).
The style of the hotel is focussed on art deco, built in 1932 and has now been fully refurbished offering amazing rooms and wonderful communal areas.
For your wedding at the Rock Hotel there are lots of options available so you can pick and choose and change anything that you need to suit your special day, your guests and find the package exactly what you want!
We however, offer a ceremony package with our Gibraltar Speciality Wedding package of 1495€. This ceremony will take place in the stunning Ceremony Room.
With this package you will get;
* Full support with the legal side of document preparation.
* Liaising with the registry office in terms of documentation and booking of your ceremony appointment.
* Payment of the external registrar and all time and travel fees.
* Wedding registration fee
* Hire of the room for the wedding
* Organising and the associated fees for an appointment with the notary to sign the affidavits the day before the ceremony.
* 2 copies of your marriage certificates and a letter issued on the day from the registrar to state that you have been married.
* Liaising with the 'Rock Hotel' for your ceremony and accommodation booking.
* Assistance with any other vendors that you may need for your special day.
For our other Speciality Wedding packages in Gibraltar please see the following blogs;
Getting Married in Gibraltar Speciality Weddings
External ceremonies can be held on weekdays between 12h and 14h and from 16h to 19h, on Saturdays between the hours of 10h and 19h
We are happy to provide advice and a free no obligation documents list of which documents you will require to get married in Denmark or Get married in Gibraltar – just contact us on any of the methods below. We are experts in all documents and situations, so if you are a foreign or international couple, and you are concerned your case may be complicated then we are the best agency in Denmark for you.
If you are looking for places to eat in Gibraltar, you can find a variety of cuisine on the island. We highly recommend Little Bay curry house, Gauchos Steak house and The Ocean seafood restaurant.
Have a look at our awesome YouTube channel for short information Vlogs on how easy it is to elope and get married abroad!
Or listen to our podcast on Spotify!
You can easily contact us by clicking here or by e-mail at [email protected] or call us on +4571493483 or what’s app +447934 933486